Breaking

Monday 16 October 2017

As A Graduate, Would You Accept A Job Of N900,000 Monthly As A Gateman?”. See Hilarious Reply

“As A Graduate, Would You Accept A Job Of N900,000 Monthly As A Gateman?”. See Hilarious Reply
October 15, 2017 Kehnny Lawal
This question was asked on Twitter moments ago;
Here were the crazy and hilarious responses that followed……. Nigerians, I hail thee
1. I would have said NO but my hobbies include opening and closing of gate…
2. Why I con go school na, if not to be a young smart gateman? My dream job, we’re all gatemen in our family.
3. See you, gateman that am doing free of charge most days these days….. Izz like u want me to resume on credit already, abi?
4. I would even work seven days a week and twice on Sundays…. I go even train my pikin to take over from me.
5. I can be the gateman, the dog, the security lights and the alarm
6 After taking the job, I would pick up a form to do my masters and PhD in Opening gate and security science to be a better gateman
7. I started opening gate when I was 6 months old, so I hv too much experience plsss. Where can I apply?
8. Is it not just to open and close gate? Call me your GM.. Boss of the gate.. Commander in chief of the gate forces. When do I start?
9. Some are gatemen, some are Senior Access Controllers.. I’d even combine the two together.
10. Me that i will use my certificate to be fanning myself beside the gate when am feeling heat.
So Tell Us, Would You Accept A Job Of N900,000 Monthly As A Gateman
 Post Views: 222
About Kehnny Lawal 6179 Articles
Contact: 08161261514 Email: Kehnnylawal23@yahoo.com
PREVIOUS
8 Perfect Ways To Deal With Frustration
NEXT
Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (Photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

msora

Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

[disqus]
6QEY6-RH7VY-C4PL