Breaking

Wednesday 11 October 2017

Journey Through The Wilderness – Episode 10 October 10, 2017 Israel Umoh

After the s-x, my hand and leg where untie by one of d guy I was taken out to another where a blonde hair girl came to give a full body massage.after that that I went to the bathroom another girl enter with me I was feeling shy And use my hand to cover my d–k. the girl come closer to me and lick my ear all my adrenaline rush to my d–k and the thing sef no get sense it stand gidigba like soldier going to face boko haram for sambisa forest I drop my two hand down to her back and grab her a-s cheek the thing just soft like agege bread she draw my head closer and give me the best kiss have ever had I was already feeling weak due to the food have never eat and the s-x.
Me: Turn your back.
she obeyed like a small child thy send to go and buy weed. she hold onto the wall and raise her leg as I slot my d–k to her p—y that the last thing I remember. before I collapse. I wake up later feeling pain all over my Body,my head keep thruding like say Anthony Joshua give me punch. I stand up on my feet and look around the room am in, everything there is painted white and the bed I wake up on is white. I started panicking and rush to the door as I want to open it the door got open from outside and q lady walked in carrying a tray and drop it on the bed.
I want to talk to her but she placed her hand on my lip and exit the door with a loud bang on the door.
j got near the tray and saw a white paper on it ( Brother am sorry for all that you have gone through. have called your parent at home and told him you are doing fine I don’t want you to panic just take care of yourself you are leaving the country tomorrow for your masters, your international passport have been taking care of and every of your expenses by my sponsors after you come back there will. be work waiting for you just enjoy your day while it last. )
after reading the letter I fall flat on the bed and start thinking about my life how I got into this mess chai at last I will be travelling out.
After taking care of myself a driver come to pick me up to the Barbers shop where I have my low cut. I went to shopping also and all my wound was taken care of.
I get home and have to beautiful lady by my side to take care of the night for me..
 Post Views: 189
About Israel Umoh 293 Articles
Believe in yourself and there is no limit to what you can achieve
PREVIOUS
Journey Through The Wilderness – Episode 9
NEXT
Drama, As Iceland Become Smallest Nation To Qualify For World Cup
mercy
OCTOBER 10, 2017 AT 11:10 AM
i don’t understand
REPLY
bolin
OCTOBER 10, 2017 AT 2:53 PM
boring and meaningless…
REPLY
Easyb
OCTOBER 10, 2017 AT 3:22 PM
Me no understand oo
REPLY
obi
OCTOBER 10, 2017 AT 8:07 PM
its 2 short per episode and am getting confused
REPLY
AYNL
OCTOBER 10, 2017 AT 10:07 PM
Delayed Diagnosis Please
REPLY
king jay
OCTOBER 11, 2017 AT 10:25 AM
horseshit
REPLY
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.
Comment
Name
POST COMMENT
Loading...
6 COMMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

msora

Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

[disqus]
6QEY6-RH7VY-C4PL